New York, New York
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- General Medical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dr. Garshick is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in general medical dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.
- She served as Chief Resident in Dermatology at Cornell’s New York Presbyterian Hospital.
- She has appeared in various scientific journals and books and has presented at national meetings.
Marisa Garshick, MD, is a board-certified dermatologist based in New York. She is also a Clinical Assistant Professor at Cornell where she teaches residents about reviewing the latest dermatology literature. Her specialties include general medical dermatology, including adults and pediatrics, and cosmetic dermatology, including neurotoxins, fillers, chemical peels, and lasers.
Marisa Garshick received her undergraduate education from Emory University and attended medical school Tufts University School of Medicine. She completed her dermatology residency at Cornell’s New York Presbyterian Hospital.